Our design and installation experience goes from the smallest of households to large multi-location projects. Sealmark helps you build from the ground up by working with your organization to develop prioritized phasing plans to implement a security plans in several design stages.
Sealmark provides security system design services in support of system upgrades, new installations in existing facilities, installations in buildings in design or under construction and in conjunction with a security threat assessment. We offer electronics security systems design and CAD services for new structures.
Our consultants will address the following security design elements:
- Access control systems
- Clocking and time attendance systems
- Intrusion and fire detection Systems
- Video surveillance and integration
- Intercom and Mass notification Systems
- Perimeter detection systems
- Door hardware and locking arrangements
- Ingress, egress and exiting controls
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED)