Sealmark has extensive experience providing security training customized to each client’s needs, whether they are brief, one-day introductory sessions, “refresher” programs or multi-day curriculums.
Our trainings can encompass broad points of view to narrow solution-oriented presentations to meet the challenges of specific business units. We work with institution to understand their needs and what training they need, then customize presentations around the staff, facility and risk. Our work is tailored directly to each client for those purposes.
It’s our goal to help our clients reduce risk through effective security training. Some of the areas of concentration are as follows:
- Workplace and Gender based Violence Training
- Resilience Training-Business Continuity and emergency Planning
- General Security and Safety Training/Awareness
- Fraud Training
- Hostile Environment Awareness Training (HEAT)
- Information Security Training